1. All clients must arrive on time for their appointment. If you arrive early you must wait outside the studio until the stylist is ready for you (THE WAITING AREA IS CLOSED). By arriving 15 minutes or more late your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date. *As usual NO SHOWS or LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS will be charged a fee.
2. Upon entry ALL staff & clients will have their temperature taken upon entry of the salon.
3. ALL staff & clients must wear a mask to the appointment and the mask must remain on during the entire service. Your stylist will also be wearing a mask for the duration of the service. Failure to wear a mask will result in the rescheduling of your current appointment at the discretion of the stylist. If you arrive without a mask JouJou Hair Studio will provide you with a disposable mask at cost.
4. Upon entry of the studio all clients must wash their hands and/or use the designated sanitizer provided at every station in the salon.
5. All clients must wear gloves the entire time they are in the studio.
6. If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are experiencing cold/flu like symptoms please reschedule your appointment for 14 days or later. If you arrive to the appointment and appear to be ill, or have cold/flu like symptoms your appointment will be rescheduled to 14 days or later at the discretion of your stylist.
7. If you have traveled within the last 14 days please refrain from booking an appointment or reschedule your current appointment to 14 days or later.
8. To maintain social distancing all clients must arrive alone with absolutely no guests (children included).
9. No food or beverages inside of the studio.
10. Contact less greeting will be in effect. We love you but we can not hug you! This also applies if you see a guest you know.
11. Effective immediately we will be taking cashless payments using debit and credit (Visa and Mastercard). Gift cards are also available for purchase. The terminal will wiped down after each transaction.
12. All surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized between each client and the stylist will remove gloves and wash hands after and prior to each service.
We look forward to keeping you safe while providing you with great service. Thank you for your patience and support!